This Saturday Logan will be competing in a 5K run. I'll be cheering for him from the sidelines. This lady don't run unless she's being chased!
I watched the Real Housewives of Orange County reunion a couple of nights ago. I've never seen so much drama from a bunch of women with a bunch of money. Alexis actually hails from a town that's fairly close to mine. I can say that not all people from her hometown are as arrogant and egotistical as her.
June 26th starts the new season of True Blood. I'm thissss close to subscribing to HBO just to watch it.
Knowing that Father's Day is just a few days away has got me kind of in a funk. My daddy is no longer here, so it's kind of a depressing day for me. I'll have to do a lot of mental blocks that day to keep from tearing up. Speaking of Father's Day, I still need to go out and purchase something for my husband. Better get on it!
If you'd like to participate in Keepin' Company Thursdays, please follow these guidelines:
* Create a Keepin' Company Thursday post. Please include the Keepin' Company Button in your post.
* Follow the first two blogs, which are the hostesses: Heck of a Bunch and Traci66.
* Follow any of the other blogs you choose to and let them know you found them via Keepin' Company Thursday.
* If you get a follow via Keepin' Company Thursday please follow them back.
* Add your blog name and the URL to your Keepin' Company Post to the link below. There is no need to add your link twice. You can do so either on my blog or at Traci66. It will show up at both regardless.
* You can also grab the blog hop code to add to your post if you want the thumbnails to appear in your post.
* If you add the Keepin' Company button to your sidebar and leave either of the hosteses, Heck of a Bunch or Traci66, a comment letting us know where to find it we will randomly draw a blog to be in the #3 spot next week. This week's #3 spot goes to Life With a Possum.