Thursday, October 21, 2010
For the first time in my blogging career I did a video review. Twenty takes later and I'm sure I'll never be in the acting field. I imagine that I'll get a call from Tosh.O for a web redemption. I don't particularly like how the video turned out but what I do like is Jockey's No Panty Line Promise Luxe collection.
I was already familiar and happy with the Jockey brand, but I think the company raised the bar with their new collection of camisoles and panties. I've been wearing this collection for a while now and have noticed five key components that make it exceptional. I know the video only notes four, but that's due to me having video pressure and freezing up.
1. Soft - Made of nylon and spandex, these undergarments feel like smooth silk against your skin.
2. No Tags - You ever notice that when someone's tag is sticking out, you become fixated on it until it's tucked back in? Since this collection has no tags, you don't have to ask your friends "Hey, is my tag sticking out?" Itchiness and scratchiness of tags isn't a burden with these.
3. Form Fitting - Picking your underwear out of where the sun don't shine isn't exactly flattering. Not once have I had to partake in that embarassment with these panties. Nope, not once. And the camisole stays in place. The straps don't fall down and the bottom doesn't ride up to make a halter top.
4. No Panty Line Promise - There's a reason they called it the No Panty Line Promise Luxe collection. You guessed it, no panty lines. Slacks, sweatpants, jeans, shorts...you name it. It's all free from panty lines.
5. Ability To Wear Sheer Blouses - I have a handful of blouses in my closet that are thin enough to see through. I've tried wearing them a few times with other undergarments but it seems they then show through. The shirt I wore in the video sat in my closet for over a year because I couldn't figure out what to wear underneath it. I slipped the camisole on, then the shirt and found relief that I could wear the blouse again without it feeling like people are seeing things they ought not.
The camisoles and panties can be machine washed and dried. My normal routine consists of washing them in the machine, then hanging them to dry. However, one time a pair of the underwear slipped through my spy eye and made it to the dryer. I'll admit, I was a little concerned about the elasticity when they came out, but they were just as good as when they went in.
I have noticed that they tend to wrinkle up when they are dried. They look like they could use an ironing job, but I'm serious when I say those wrinkles seem to disappear once I put them on to actually wear.
The Jockey No Panty Line Promise Luxe collection comes in neutral colors of black, white nude, wink blue (the camisole color I own), and rose petal. While I like the neutral colors and think they work well with a lot of clothes, I'd like to see the collection expanded to include colors with designs and patterns.
The Jockey® No Panty Line Promise® Luxe Sweepstakes is going on until October 31st where you can enter to win a 4-night spa vacation for two at Canyon Ranch in Arizona or Massachusetts. Who couldn't use a spa getaway?! I know I could and that's why I entered myself.
From October 18th to the 29th, Jockey is randomly going to cities for their "Random Acts of Luxe" campaign. They will drop in unannounced at spas across the country and foot the bill for ladies getting spa treatments. They'll also give ladies free No Panty Line Promise Luxe styles. The cities they'll be going to are Chicago, IL, Gainesville, Miami, FL, Boston, MA, Denver, CO, and San Francisco, CA.
One winner will receive the No Panty Line Promise Luxe collection. This includes 1 camisole (style #2051) and 3 underwear styles of choice (styles #2052, #2053, #2054).
Leave a comment with your favorite item from the No Panty Line Promise Luxe collection (include style # and color).
Follow my blog.
Subscribe to my blog via email.
Have my regular button on your blog.
Have the Santa's Helpers Holiday Gift Guide button on your blog (also be sure to leave a comment at the announcement post so you can earn extra entries into giveaways during the event).
Follow me on Twitter, partymix25.
Follow Jockey on Twitter, Jockey.
"Like" Jockey on Facebook.
Tweet about this giveaway, leave a link to the tweet (can be done once daily).
Enter to win @Jockey No Panty Line Promise Luxe Collection at Heck Of A Bunch @partymix25 http://tinyurl.com/23mtelu #Jockey
Blog about this giveaway, leave a link to the post (+2 entries).
Leave a separate comment for each entry and include your email address in the comments. Giveaway is open to residents of the USA. Giveaway ends 10/28/10 at 8 pm CST. Winner will be randomly drawn and will have 48 hrs. to respond to email notification or a new winner will be drawn.
The prize will come in the form of a coupon code valid for one time use at Jockey.com. It will include free standard shipping and will expire on 12/31/10.
I received products for review on behalf of Jockey while participating in a campaign from Mom Spark Media. The opinions within this post are of my own and I was not influenced in any way. Please do your own research before purchasing products. Your opinions and results may differ.
*This post includes an embedded video*