Monday, July 26, 2010
If you're ever curious as to what memes are going on during which day, be sure to head over to Traci66. I go to her blog to get the low down. If there's a meme to be a part of, you can almost bet that she's in on it. I'm all right with that because it saves me the search.
A new meme that I found out about through her is Moody Monday Quizes (I'm anal and know that's not how the word is spelled, but it's a minor snafu to a fun meme). It is hosted by Life with the Dietrich's, another blog I didn't know about before now and one I will be returning to.
From what I gather, questions are asked and bloggers answer them in their own posts. Then you link up and hope someone wants to read your answers while you go and check out what others had to say.
This Week's Questions:
1. Have you ever felt like you completely wasted your time on someone?
I did not completely waste my time with my ex hubby. After all, I got my three kiddos out of him. However, most of the rest of that time was pretty well wasted.
2. Have you ever been heartbroken?
I used to be very naive and gullible, so I'd always get discarded like yesterday's garbage. Now I have a wall built up and it's much harder for me to feel broken down enough to get heartbroken again.
3. Is there someone who you'll always have feelings for?
I'll always have feelings for my kids and it's called unconditional love.
4. Is there anyone who puts a smile on your face as soon as you see them?
My husband is very good at making me smile. His wit and humor is contagious.
5. Clowns are creepy: true or false?
I've seen creepier things.
6. How good are your math skills?
Math is not my strongest suit. I can usually figure math out in my head, but it's my way and it may take a while.
7. Have you ever fell going up the stairs?
I have done that a time or two.
8. You start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
I always start the water first so I know what temp I'm jumping into.