Again I am participating in Thursday Thunks, a meme for those who want something to post about. Questions are asked and it is up to you how you'd like to answer.
1. When was the last time that you made an excuse for not doing something that you shouldn't have agreed to do in the first place?
I'm always agreeing to stuff, then wishing I hadn't. But rarely do I make up excuses to avoid doing it.
2. Without identifying the person, is there someone in your life that you'd like to shake some sense into?
Common sense, or even sense in general, is a lost art form. That point is reiterated every day by people who forget how to put their brains into use.
3. Did you ever really care if Tiger Woods cheated on his wife?
I think it's a sad situation, but he's not the first to do it and he sure won't be the last.
4. Did you watch the last episode of LOST? What did you think happened?
I haven't watched the first or last episodes, or even the ones in the middle for that matter.
5. If your dining room china was made in Mexico, why is it still called china?
Hardy har har
6. Tell us about your favorite movie of all time.
My favorite movie is War of the Worlds (the newer one with Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning in it). There's nothing extraordinary about the movie, but I can watch it over and over.
7. Do you think it's fair to get thrown out of a meme?
I didn't know it could happen. What's one gotta do?!!
8. Berleen lives in Minnesota and Kimber in Arizona. If they were to meet halfway, where would they meet?
In the middle
9. What do you think of heterosexual marriage?
In one of those myself
10. What would you change about your life if you had just one wish?
There's lots of things I'm not particularly fond of that happened in my life, but they wouldn't have made me who I am if they hadn't of happened the way they did. Therefore, I'm okay with not wanting anything in my life to change.
11. How peed off are you that we posted late?
I'd like to say I was irate, but I didn't even notice the meme was posted late. Maybe next time I'll catch on.
12. Tell us about a recent great day.
I had a great day on Sunday at the campground spending time with friends and family, and participating in a golf cart parade.
13. When was the last time that you juggled?
I don't even know how to, so that would be a big fat NEVER.