If you're a fan of Sex and the City, you already know that the Sex and the City 2 film debuted in theaters on May 27th.
I'm a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker and all the other girls who make up Sex and the City, yet I will wait until the movie comes out on DVD to see it.
Until that time, I can enjoy music from the motion picture with the Sex and the City 2: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. There are a lot of great songs on this soundtrack that makes me excited to see the movie. My favorite track is Dido's "Everything to Lose". There were a couple of songs I didn't care for, but that's with most every CD I listen to. The majority of these tracks are worth the listen.
1. Alicia Keys “Rapture”
2. Dido “Everything to Lose”
3. Cee Lo “Language of Love”
4. Erykah Badu “Window Seat”
5. Natacha Atlas “Kidda”
6. Michael McGregor “Euphrates Dream”
7. Liza Minnelli “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
8. Ricki-Lee "Can't Touch It"
9. Alicia Keys "Emire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down"
10. Jennifer Hudson and Leona Lewis "Love Is Your Color"
11. Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon “I Am Woman”
12. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “If Ever I Would Leave You”
13. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “Sunrise, Sunset”
14. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “Till There Was You”
15. Shayna Steele, Jordan Ballard, Kamilah Marshall “Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered”
16. Liza Minnelli with Billy Stritch “Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye”
17. Cyndi Lauper “True Colors”
18. Aaron Zigman “Divas and Dunes”
I received CD for review from One2One Network. The opinions within this post are of my own and I was not influenced in any way. Please do your own research before purchasing products. Your opinions and results may differ.