Once again I am participating in Thursday Thunks, a meme created to start blog conversation around verious topics.
1. Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself?
Yessss, I'm off work for the next five days and ready to camp!
2. Where's your picket fence?
Not anywhere near where I live. I have a deck around my camper; does that count?!
3. With a big smile on your face, you do what?
Make you wonder what I've been up to.
4. If I was to walk up to you, you'd do what?
Be prepared for either the conversation or the fight.
5. The list goes on and on. What list?
The millions of lists that I have to remind myself of things that I have to do. If it isn't on a list, it ain't getting done.
6. Does every rose have a thorn or does every thorn have a rose?
I like the positive side of it, so every thorn has a rose.
7. Talk dirty to me. What kind of mop/vacuum/dust thingymabob do you use?
old stained clothes
8. Your Mamma don't _______ and your Daddy don't _______.
My mamma don't let anything get her down and my Daddy don't know how much he's missed.
9. Ever had a suitcase packed by your feet, and if so where were you going?
I have one packed at my feet every weekend. In fact, have more than one of them packed. Always heading to the camper.
10. Have you ever ridden in a limousine?
Nope, can't afford to and don't have friends who've offered the invite to go with them.
11. I went to bed too soon and got up to ____?
realize that I should have went to bed sooner.
12. "And this last mile I travel with you ", to where?
I'd gladly travel to Hawaii with someone.